Training Designed to Manage and Mitigate Would-Be Violent Actors
The Threat Management Course provides organizations with methods for mitigating potential school shooters, mass attackers, cop killers, terrorists and violent extremists. This course uniquely focuses on what can and should be done once you identify a threat before the violence occurs. Most agencies pride themselves on prevention yet, this pre-incident situation often paralyzes police and security agencies. While there is no full proof solution, this course offers an in-depth look at the indicators used to identify potential violent persons and more importantly, the most effective practices for managing or mitigating the risk associated with these individuals.
- Taught by some of the top experts currently in the field.
- Two days of classroom instruction to include presentations and practical and current examples.
- Restricted to police, fusion center, homeland security, and private security.
- Includes a focus on preventing the next potential cop-killer, school shooter, and mass attacker.
- Individual registration is based on course availability. See our calendar of upcoming courses for further.
- Discounts are offered for organizations that host the course at their facility.