Teaching Efficiency and Effectiveness in Vetting Suspicious Activity
The SAR Investigations Course addresses the high demand for advanced training in managing and vetting Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs). The course provides law enforcement, fusion center, and security professionals with proven methods for documenting, evaluating, screening, and investigating SARs. While most SARs often prove to be innocuous, the reality is even the smallest bit of information can result in the prevention of a violent attack. This course focuses on how agencies can effectively assess these important bits of information, while also being efficient and eliminating the white noise that often distracts from the overall mission.
- Taught by some of the top experts currently in the field.
- Two days of classroom instruction to include presentations and practical and current examples.
- Restricted to police, homeland security professionals, and private security.
- Individual registration is based on course availability. See our calendar of upcoming courses for further.
- Discounts are offered for organizations that host the seminar at their facility.