Foundational Intelligence Collection Training for Intelligence Units and Fusion Centers
The Intelligence Practitioner Course provides law enforcement and homeland security professionals with a foundation in modern day intelligence collection and analysis. The course focuses on the practical applications of the intelligence cycle for police agencies and fusion centers, as well as the best practices for sharing information with the federal Intelligence Community (IC). Every successful intelligence unit needs a solid foundation in the principals of intelligence, the limitations of domestic operations, and the overall integration between the various components of homeland security. This intelligence collection training offers this foundation and more.
- Taught by some of the top experts currently in the field.
- Two days of classroom instruction.
- Restricted to police, fusion center, and homeland security professionals.
- Individual registration is based on course availability. See our calendar of upcoming courses for further.
- Discounts are offered for organizations that host the course at their facility.