Teaching a Multi-Faceted Approach for Addressing Radicalization and Mobilization
The Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) Course provides organizations with a solid foundation in combating terrorism at its roots. Whether inspired by international or domestic propaganda, the number of homegrown violent extremists is on the rise and it is becoming increasingly more important to intervene before violence occurs. This course focuses on strategies and smart practices for identifying CVE issues, building off-ramps for violent radicalization, and empowering non-law enforcement partners to combat potential terrorism. The course is ideal for police agencies, fusion centers, school staff, security professionals, and community organizations.
- Taught by some of the top experts currently in the field.
- Two days of classroom instruction to include a focus on the most current and useful CVE principals.
- An ideal training course to bring together law enforcement and community organizations.
- Individual registration is based on course availability. See our calendar for further.
- Discounts are offered for organizations that host the course at their facility.