Behavioral Indicators Training Designed to Improve the Identification of Potential Bad Actors
The Behavioral Indicators for Crime and Terrorism Course provides law enforcement, fusion center, and private security professionals with an understanding of how indicators can be used to identify potential criminals and terrorists. There is no magic solution for identifying violence before it occurs but there are many proven methods for assessing the behaviors that may indicate a potential problem. Instead of relying on assumptions or incomplete information, these indicators equip officers with a starting point from which further investigation can lead to the prevention of a criminal act. This course is ideal for patrol officers, counter terrorism investigators, analysts, fusion center personnel, and private security.
- Taught by some of the top experts currently in the field. .
- One day of classroom instruction.
- Restricted to law enforcement, homeland security professionals, and private security.
- Individual registration is based on course availability. See our calendar of upcoming courses for further.
- Discounts are offered for organizations that host the course at their facility.